Apply for Dual Credit Courses

In order to enroll in the dual credit program, students must submit the following forms:

  • Application for Undergraduate Admission
  • Dual Credit Request Form
  • Release of Dual Credit/Early Admission Student Information Form

These forms are available in the high school counseling offices. Submit completed forms to your guidance counselor.

For more information, contact the NMSU Carlsbad Student Services Office at (575) 234-9222 or talk to your guidance counselor.