Dual credit courses are purposed to expose students to educational opportunities that would not be available to them otherwise.
The Benefits of Dual Credit Courses
- Earn college credits with free tuition and no textbook costs.
- Explore a variety of academic areas and discover the career paths that interest you the most.
- Prepare yourself for the transition from high school life to the college experience.
- Receive more one-on-one attention from faculty and smaller, more informal classes.
- Take classes that are not normally available at your high school
- Reduce the overall cost of college by earning up to a year’s worth of college credits while simultaneously fulfilling high school graduation requirements.