The NMSU Carlsbad Assessment Committee provides collaborative leadership to support a system-wide culture of assessment that promotes and reflects a holistic student learning experience.
The NMSU Carlsbad Assessment Committee serves as a conduit for communication across the campus by:
- Providing oversight in the development of university-wide assessment activities.
- Assisting the Institutional Analyst and the Vice President of Academic Affairs in creating a coherent map of assessment at NMSU Carlsbad.
- Serving as an advisory board to the NMSU Carlsbad President and Vice-Presidents.
- Providing a multi-sided perspective on assessment matters through its diverse representation.
The NMSU Carlsbad Assessment Committee, through its communication processes ensures that:
- Institutional assessment activities are ongoing and meaningful.
- Institutional assessment activities are cohesive and coherent.
- The President and Vice-Presidents are informed and responsive to the needs of the institution and the campus community.
- All constituents of the campus community are represented and considered in matters of assessment.