The Student Accessibility Services (SAS) coordinator works to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified students with disabilities and to assure that campus programs and activities are accessible to individuals with disabilities.
Students may request services by completing these steps in order:
• Make an appointment with the SAS Office to self-identify as a student with a disability
• Submit a “Petition for Accommodations” and proper documentation to the SAS Office
• Finalize accommodations for the semester with the SAS coordinator
• Take faculty notification letters listing approved accommodations to each instructor
• Submit a “Petition for Continuation of Services” each semester
Please note that accommodations are unique to each individual and are determined based on need as indicated by the proper documentation and not on student preference.
For more information, please call (575) 234-9321 or email the SAS Coordinator
|Location & Hours (Fall/Spring)|
|Monday-Thursday, 9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Monday-Thursday, 7:00am - 6:00pm|