- To sign up for the ACCUPLACER Test, call Testing & Assessment Services at (575) 234-9322.
- Review test prep material in the Learning Assistance Center or view sample questions here.
- If needed, talk to the Student Accessibility Services Coordinator about testing accommodations for students with disabilities.
ACCUPLACER may be waived if you have met the following criteria:
- You have taken the ACT within the last year.
- You are transferring in math, reading or English courses.
- You are pursuing certain vocational programs.
Talk to an academic advisor in the Counseling & Student Development Center for more information.
The testing schedule can be found at https://carlsbad.nmsu.edu/testing-center/