- To sign up for the Compass Test, call Testing & Assessment Services at (575) 234-9322.
- Review test prep material in the TEAM Center or view sample questions here.
- If needed, talk to the Special Needs Coordinator about testing accommodations for students with disabilities.
Compass may be waived if you have met the following criteria:
- You student have taken the ACT within the last year.
- You are transferring in math, reading or English courses.
- You are pursuing certain vocational programs.
Talk to an academic advisor in the Counseling & Student Development Center for more information.
Compass Testing will be held April 1 through August 29 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. in Room 221.