The Adult Education program prepares the adult student for the Official Accredited GED® Exam in the following areas:
- Language Arts/Reading
- Social Studies
Official GED® exam is offered at NMSU Carlsbad in the Testing Center, Rm 221.
Enrollment Process & Schedule
Online pre-enrollment is now closed. Please contact the Adult Education office if you wish to enroll. You may also come into the office between the hours of 9am & 2pm. Expect to take pre-assessment and allow a minimum of 3 hours. Last week to enroll is August 5 – 8.
(Some cell phones do not support the pre-enrollment form and you will need access to a desktop computer)
- Pre-assessment exam (allow 3 hours minimum)
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled test time
- Schedule appointment to complete enrollment:
- Intake form
- Review pre-assessment scores
- Class placement (morning & evening classes available)
Students scoring at Level 4 or higher on the Pre-Assessment exam may be eligible to take the Practice GED® Ready Exam.
Note: Official GED® Information on exams are solely provided on the https://ged.com website.